Saturday, March 26, 2011

The times they are a changing

I'm out there when you least suspect it. Hiding, waiting. You never know when I'm going to strike and I come in many forms.

I'm the hot babe jogging down your street trying to keep my god given assets at a 10. I'm the self-involved teen texting my BFF as I swerve through traffic. I'm the old oak tree desperately waiting for a gust off wind to tip me over on to your home.

You don't ever want to encounter me. If you do, you better be prepared. Take today for instance. I'm a leaky pipe in the basement, drip, drip. I've been ignored for sometime. Finally, I burst. The water is rising and now your basement looks like a child's waterpark. Better get the snorkel and flippers ready or just get better protection from Mayhem...like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment